Monday, January 19, 2015

One on One Mentoring via Skype

Regular Price: $40 per 30 mins...1 on 1 Skype mentor call.


voicesmicro@gmail.com
(352) 519-4855

Now that I have officially graduated into "professional" status by actually hiring a real life employee (not a virtual assistant, a real person), I'm here to give you a special offer that's running for a limited time only. I am just starting up this marketing company, and even though I have a couple of clients already, I thought what a great time this would be to run a "mentor" campaign, for 1 on 1 Skype calls. They will last 30 minutes, and the charge will be the rock bottom price of 40 dollars. I figure this way, people can put a small amount of trust in me for 40 bucks and not really risk losing the farm, and I can then offer them a great value by coaching them on whatever topics they want to learn about. It's a win-win for everyone involved. I get a little bit of help starting out my marketing business, and my guests get a little bit of help working towards their dreams! Sounds like a great idea to me.

Mentor Skype Call 40 Dollars 30 Minutes
Photo Credit: Creative Commons Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic License   by  Dana Lookadoo - Yo! Yo! SEO 
Here are some of the topics we can cover (this is not an all inclusive list you can ask me whatever you want, internet marketing related or not!) It's your money, and I will do my absolute best to put together an informative package of information for you.

 Blogging Software

  • Tumblr 
  • Blogger (Blog Spot)
  • Weebly
  • WordPress 
  • Plugins
  • SEO
  • Traffic  
Of those softwares, I obviously have the most experience with WordPress.  We can discuss the installation and actually go over your install to make sure it is set up exactly how it should be to put you in the best possible position to get good rankings in Google, and crush the traffic. You will benefit from my experience here, because you can begin to rank decently for keywords that you pick in 4-12 weeks, instead of 12 months which it would probably take you on your own with no guidance (that's not an exaggeration, it will take you many months, if you actually rank at all). 

Content / Social Media Cycle
Photo Credit: Creative Commons Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic License   by  toprankonlinemarketing 

Content Marketing

All about content marketing from how to write content for different situations, to how to mass produce content to put all over the place.  I will share with you all the tips and tricks I have developed over the past two years.  Again, this information is invaluable and will save your TONS of time.

Social Media Marketing

All the major social media channels.  I will tell you which ones to set up, and how to get them to have a following within a matter of weeks.  You can start this and see results very quickly and once you get into it, it actually becomes really fun.

SEO

I will give you my one trick to get SEO done in a matter of seconds.  You follow these guidelines and every single post or page you make will be fully optimized to be in the best position to get a high ranking in Google.  That will take us to the next spot, that I get hundreds of questions on per month:

SEO Backlinks by india7network, on Flickr
Photo Credit: Creative Commons Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic License   by  india7network 

BackLinking

OMG HOW DO YOU DO IT!?!?! CAN I PAY FOR LINKS?!?!? What do I need to do?  ... Just calm yourself, I Will teach you young grasshopper.  It is a vital element of ranking well in Google now-a-days, but I have some tips and tricks that can get you moving up in the ranks quickly, and get the ball rolling to move over to the "hard link farming" that is required when you run a blog.  Some mentors will misinform you and just say "if you write really fantastic content, people will link to it naturally and you wont have to worry about it" and that is a golden rule that is very true... however the problem that will inevitably present itself is, when you are first starting out, and only 3 people a day are visiting your site, how the heck are you supposed to go viral with a blockbuster piece of content? 

I will show you how, this one ties into SEO and the Social Media Marketing, but it all works together and once again there is a "formula" or a system that you have to follow and if you can stay disciplined you can make this as painless as possible.

I can also talk with you about PPC and Facebook Ads.  I am very close to being AdWords Certified, which will get me that much closer to being a "Google Partner"..  Here's a little secret about me, that you probably didn't know, but when I was a child, I wanted more than anything to work for Google.   This is my big chance, and it's going to be the best possible situation ever!

Ebay Explained 2006 (KLCC) by liewcf, on Flickr
Photo Credit: Creative Commons Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.0 Generic License   by  liewcf 

eBay

I was a top rated seller for years, I have had several eBay accounts and I have sold just about anything you can imagine on eBay.  You wanna eBay? I am your man, I know a TON about it, and I can give you a million little tips and tricks that are going to save you time, and more importantly MONEY. I can also give you tricks that will slingshot you into top rated seller status.  When it comes to eBay I should raise my price because this discounted offer is going to kill me with how much great information I plan to give away!

Non Computer Related Stuffs

I can even mentor you on non-computer related stuff.  How am I able to set up a marketing business? Run my Spring eBay store for plants/fertilizers.  Manage 3 of my own websites as well as 3 more for clients right now, and maintain a 4.0 average in college?  

I know a secret.  This secret has been around for thousands of years, but it was protected by the elite and they didn't want anyone to know what this secret was.  They wanted it for themselves and now the cat is out of the bag.  I know it, and I would LOVE to share it with you. 

 It will change your life, as it changed mine.  There is nothing in this world I can't do, and you can be exactly the same.  If nothing else, this little bit of information I will give you in the call is definitely worth 40 dollars.  Go ahead and roll the dice, this is the kind of thing that will make the rest of your days on planet earth wonderful.  I thank God (or whomever you worship) every day for this wonderful miracle of life.  If you aren't religious, or don't follow God, it doesn't matter, you can still use this secret, it's that powerful.


CALL TO ACTION!  


The fact that you are interested in getting a mentor, speaks loudly about the things you want to accomplish.  Take that 40 dollars, and let it ride on me, I promise I wont let you down.  We can get your dream machine running nice and steady.  You can do it....(and I can help!)  Just shoot me an email at voicesmicro@gmail.com ( you have to cut and paste it) or call me at (352)519-4855 and we will set up a time and get you going.  This discounted rate is only good through the weekend, so book your time now before it is too late and the price goes up! (this is a 40 dollar value, 75% off at 40 dollars for thirty minutes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment